NIHL Rule Book
Article 9 - Appeals
- 9.1 Appeals of any NIHL committee decision may be made to the Executive Board by the following procedure:
- 9.1.1 Appeals for consideration by the NIHL Executive Board must be submitted, in writing, to the President of NIHL. Appeals of decisions against teams or organizations must be submitted by the organization’s President or NIHL Representative.
- 9.1.2 Appeals must be accompanied by a $150 filing fee which shall be returned if the appeal is upheld.
- 9.1.3 Appeals must be received by the President of NIHL within seventy-two (72) hours of the Committee decision and notification.
- 9.1.4 Individuals, team representatives and organization representatives must appear before the NIHL Executive Board at the time and place specified by the NIHL Executive Board and present the appeal. Failure to appear is sufficient reason for denial of the appeal.
- 9.1.5 Decisions of the NIHL Executive Board will be given to the individual and/or organization, within seventy-two (72) hours after the hearing.
- 9.1.6 All decisions of the NIHL Executive Board are final.